March Whitcomb & Associates Logo facebook logo-blue twitter logo-blue box

Some typical small claims court issues

- Landlord / tenant disputes

- Roommate disputes

- Disputes with merchants

- Disputes with neighbors

- Disputes involving ownership of personal


- Failure to repay a personal loan

- Disputes regarding medical bills


If you've been subpoenaed, know your rights and what to expect. Regardless of the nature of the dispute you're handling - we can help.

No matter what kind of dispute it is, March Whitcomb & Associates can help with resolutions.

We're here for you. Call now to see how we can help.

Get results quickly and

stop worrying

Small claims court may be a good option for you, depending on your case. This is a less formal and less expensive option that exists

to settle disputes that amount to less

than $7,000.


Call us today to see how we can help with small claims issues, including restraining orders or subpoenas. Although we cannot provide legal advice or services, we can help with the overall process - the long and often confusing process.


Call or email us today to learn more.

Call today for fast and reliable constable services.


Call now

Constable reading a reference book Square

Small Claims